|Me (albeit on a bad hair day)
First and for most, a huge thank you to Sierra at Happily Never Ending for tagging me!
1. You must post the rules.
1. You must post the rules.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create ten new questions to ask the people that you have tagged.
3. Tag eleven people and link to them on your post.
4. Let them know you've tagged them!
So here are My answers, and I must say: Sierra, these are really good questions!
What was the first book you reviewed?
Matched by Ally Condie. While I had mixed feeling about this book, it did make me wonder if handwriting will eventually become a dying art just like it did in this story.
What's your favorite movie that is based off a book, i.e. Twilight?
Ooooo! Now you got me. 0_0 I do like Twilight - only the first movie, though (I know, someone will want to stone me). And typically, when I need to remember one film adaptation, nothing comes to mind. But I can tell which ones I'm looking forward to seeing on the big screen in the future: The Hunger Games, Wicked Lovely and, my favourite, City of Bones.
Where do you usually read?
Everywhere, anywhere. But I do love reading in bed. My hubby calls it 'my pit' when I do that.
Paperback/Hardcover or Tablet?
Paperback any day. I'm not very 21st century for a blogger, I know. But you can't have an eBook autographed by its writer and because I work in the computer all the time, reading from a screen makes me think of work.
When did you become a blogger?
Last year, after my creative writing instructor suggested I started a routine of writing a little every day. I though blogging would be a good way to do that.
Favorite thing about blogging?
All the amazing people I have met! I'm now in touch with people all over the world, who I would never have known otherwise. And we all love books so I don't sound like a nerd when I'm going on... and on... and on... and on... about them. ^_^
Less favorite thing about blogging?
The disappointment I feel when life gets in the way and I don't have time to do it. I have withdraw symptoms. It's seriously addictive.
Do you want your future career to have something to do with books? Like publishing or professional reviewer?
Absolutely! I'm an aspiring writer, but I also love editing (specially copy editing) and reviewing so I will most definitely look into a career path in the book world after I finish my degree.
Oh Gosh, there are many! I did look at lots of blogs when I was setting up mine and I still look into and read other blogs. You can find some of them here and here, but I come across new ones almost every day and they are so different that is hard to pick only a handful.
Team Edward or Team Jacob? Or Team Peeta or Team Gale?
I think I'm Team Edward, but only just. And I haven't read The Hunger Games yet, but I reckon, from what I've heard, that I will be Team Gale.
sweet girl Megan @ The Book Addicted Girl
hard working Laura @ Books Are Precious Gems
kick-butt ladies @ Book Lovers Inc.
the ultra cool Juju @ Tales of Whimsy
gregarious Ginger @ GReads!
super friendly Jennifer @ Dream Reads
fellow Brazilian book blogger May @ Brazilian Book Worm
Portuguese speaking Texan Cari @ Cari's Book Blog
and last but definitely not least, the lovely Sarah @ Feeling Fictional
Please, please leave a link to your TAG post on the comment box below, girlies. So my follower and I can read your answers. We are a rather curious bunch. ^_^
My Questions... *cleans throat*
1. When was the last time you cried at the movies?
2. Most funny or embarrassing thing that ever happened to you?
3. If you could date a fictional character, who would it be and why?
4. Open the book you're currently reading on page 15 and give us a taster. Please? *visualize puppy eyes here*
5. What is your favourite quote from a book?
6. Is there a book you keep on coming back to even if only to read a certain scene?
7. Why did you become a blogger?
8. Paperback, hardcover, eBook or audiobook?
9. First book you ever reviewed in your blog?
10. The love story (in a book) that broke your heart, made you cry, but still makes you feel all fuzzy inside?
Tag! You're It!!!