Sunday, 25 September 2011
Liebster Blog Award Nominations
Last month I won the Liebster Blog Award and now it is my turn to pass it on to other amazing bloggers.
Firstly, though, I would like to thank Sierra over at Happily Never Ending for nominating me. You're a star Sierra.
The goal of the award is to spotlight up and coming bloggers who currently have less than 200 followers. The rules are as follows:
1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers.
5. And most of all - have bloggity-blog fun!
And here are my nominations... I will have to owe you one as most of the bloggers I would like to nominate seem to have just exceeded the benchmark number of followers. As soon as I have the last one I will post my recommendation so stay tuned!
1. The lovely Laura over at Books Are Precious Gems - Laura breaths, sleeps and eats books. She's one of the most passionate book lovers I have ever met. She's also a busy bee - commenting, recommending and spreading the word on anything she finds interesting. I'm very honoured to have her as one of my followers.
2. Amanda from A Dangerous Method - I know this is a Brazilian blog, therefore in Portuguese, but I simply love it and there are no rules against nominating a blog in another language so... It's on my list because I love the design and the way Amanda talks about the books - honest and straight forward.
3. Jennifer at Dream Reads - Dream Reads is my latest find. Jennifer doesn't post as regularly as some, but I like the way she writes.
4. Darren at The Book Zone (For Boys) - Because it's nice to hear what the blokes have to say about books too! Darren is one of the very few male book bloggers in the UK. I not only like his blog's design, which is very different from the girl's, but also love the way he writes. Not to mention the difference in what books he chooses to read. All very interesting.
Congratulations to all you and well done!!! You definitely deserve it!